Catching up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oiselarius 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Oiselarius
    Participant

Hi Hammer Masters,

Still trying to catch up. I took a pause from podcasts for a few months but I’ve started up again and am on 75 now. I just have to say y’all are hilarious. Keep it up.
    Oiselarius

DM Brian
    Participant

Thanks much! And we appreciate you emailing the show with topics of discussion. Please keep them coming!

Oiselarius
    Participant

Will do. Though it’s difficult to read the Splatbook summaries on a handy. As I just finished Splatbook 78, btw Robin Speak (sp?) was bang on with his criticisms of the presentation of Dark Sun and psionics, it’d be nice to see if there are upcoming splatbooks would be dealing with themes I’m interested in before I email an unnecessary suggestion. Is there an option to have a mobile-friendly WordPress site too?

For now though, how about a show or two dealing in depth with various forms of supernatural energies (arcane, divine, psionic), the theory and metaphysics behind each from an “in-game” perspective as well as the various mechanics and options as they are presented throughout 2e and the evolution of them from 0e to 2e? The issue of so-called “transparency” between the three? Vancian v. mana systems as expressed in the arcane v. the psionic systems and how each of those fits the type of energy as well as divine energy which doesn’t work well with a pure Vancian system nor with a pure point system?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.